For our growing business of Apart-Audio, we are frequently looking for outstanding professionals to join our dynamic Apart team. Is it your passion to design our next generation products? Or do you want to boost the Apart sales in a sustainable way? There are plenty of challenges in the various business areas such as R&D, sales, operation...
Do you share our passion for the audio business? And do you have an interest in further strengthening the Apart business together with its business partners? Feel free to send your curriculum vitae to
To further grow the Apart business, we are looking for an
International Apart Advisor in Europe and an Audio Test Engineer
International Apart Advisor - Europe
You will be responsible for further strengthening the business together with the Apart distributors in Europe. Your main focus will be training, coaching and supporting our distribution partners. Together with the distributor you will organize road shows and trainings for integrators, dealers and music content providers that sell and install our products. Your support will allow the distributor to achieve the agreed sales targets and further expand the Apart Audio market share in his country in a sustainable, long term way. You will also monitor and report trends, product needs and changes in the market and will attend international trade shows. You will be reporting to the Marketing and Sales director.
- You have had at least 5 years experience in an international sales role in the audio industry
- You speak fluent English. Good French and German speaking skills are a plus
- You have an audio background and excellent commercial feeling to coach, convince and motivate the distributors
- You are living in Europe
- You are willing to travel frequently (50%-70% of your time)
- High drive, reliable and able to establish long term partnerships
- Good presentation skills
You will enter a vastly expanding company. There is open communication and a no-nonsense mentality. Apart Audio offers you a challenging and financially steady work environment in which you get the opportunity to take initiative. You can count on an attractive salary package in proportion to your experience and competence.
In case of interest, send your CV and motivation letter to Raf Willems, Sales and Marketing Director via email@example.com
Download the job description here
Audio Test Engineer
As our company is growing rapidly we are expanding our R&D team with an engineer that has strong experience in testing audio products. In this role as Audio Test Engineer you will work closely with the product development and QC teams to design, develop, and implement tests, to verify and validate performance during the development and mass production of new products.
- Develop tests and test frameworks specific to audio products.
- Implement both objective and subjective tests.
- Implement tests on complete devices as well as individual components.
- Implement development and mass production tests.
- Develop automated tests where appropriate.
- Own test result analysis and data management.
- Interpret results, and work with colleagues to improve product design and performance.
- Anticipate and identify potential issues before they become critical.
- Troubleshoot unforeseen issues in a time sensitive environment.
- Transfer tests to our manufacturing partners.
- You have a Bachelor or Masters degree in Electronics, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in a comparable function in the audio industry.
- You have an in depth understanding of test theory and design of experiment.
- You have an in depth understanding of the relationships between hardware and software in embedded systems.
- You have experience with audio measurement equipment such as Audio Precision and Clio.
- You have expertise with at least one programming language, such as C++.
- You have excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- You are independent and proactive, but work well as part of a close team.
- You are clear and structured in your written and spoken communication.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- You have a love of audio.
What we offer
- A medium sized company where everyone is of equal importance.
- A team of passionate specialists, with plenty of opportunity to learn and share.
- Future growth limited only by your own potential.
- An attractive salary in line with the market.
- Extra legal benefits such as laptop, Smartphone, and company car.